The Saghera Law Group advises and represents individuals and companies with a broad and dynamic range of business related services. We advise our clients on business law, start-up assistance relating to the formation of an entity and assist with buying or selling a business.
Business Startup Services
Starting a business requires thorough planning. Our firm assists business owners in the formation of business entities and to devise business strategies that help them achieve their goals. We advise on the business start-up and formation process including issues related to selection of entity type and jurisdiction.
- C-corporation formation
- S-corporation formation
- Limited liability company (LLC) formation
- Partnership formation (including LLP)
- Stock purchases
- Asset purchases
- Joint ventures
We also consult with business owners and draft shareholder agreements, operating agreements and partnership agreements as part of the entity formation process.
Buying and Selling Businesses
Our firm can assist business owners in the process of buying or selling a business including the following:
- Advising on the structure of the transaction
- Negotiation of terms and drafting of the deal memorandum
- Advising sellers on legal strategies to address issues raised during the due diligence process
- Advising buyers on conducting legal due diligence
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating the extensive documentation involved in a business transaction, such as asset purchase agreements, stock purchase agreements and security agreements
Preparation and Review of Business Contracts
Our firm consults with business owners to draft, review, and negotiate contracts related to various business activities, including:
- Buy-sell agreements
- Lease agreements
- Service contracts
- Releases and waivers
- Property agreements
- Shareholder agreements
- Operating agreements
Contact the Saghera Law Group for Quality Business Transactional Services
The Saghera Law Group has assisted numerous businesses of all sizes fulfill their business ventures. We also provide advisement for individuals and companies to assist them in their legal and administrative needs. Whether a domestic or international company that needs legal protections, a start-up company in need of contract drafting, or a lone artistic individual looking to safeguard his or her creative works, we offer the same perceptive guidance and advocacy that has earned us outstanding client retention. Please feel free to call us to schedule a consultation with an experienced business law attorney for your specific legal needs.